ABOUT MS. MOHAJER...
Ms. Mohajer's passion lies in criminal defense and immigration law. Ms. Mohajer received her Juris Doctorate from Whittier Law School in 2014 with a Concentration in Criminal Law. In addition to her heavy criminal course load, she participated in Moot Court Honors Board and Criminal Trial Advocacy. She has gained experience in the criminal sector through externing in the Orange County Public Defenders Office and the Honorable Judge John Adams in the Orange County Superior Court.
Ms. Mohajer is passionate and understands the stress that accompanies arrests and criminal charges. Therefore, she works closely with each client to produce results necessary for individuals whom are facing criminal charges.
Languages: Farsi, English
- California Attorneys for Criminal Justice
- California Courts Bar Association
- Women lawyers association of Los Angeles
- Los Angeles County Bar Association
- Iranian American Bar Association