ABOUT MR. HARIRI...
Mr. Hariri graduated from the University of California, San Diego in 2001. He later attended Loyola Law School in Los Angeles and was an Editor of the prestigious Entertainment Law Review. While attending law school, Mr. Hariri externed for the Honorable Judge Ellen Carroll for the Center District of California Federal Bankruptcy Court. He also volunteered at the Domestic Violence Clinic at the Chula Vista Courthouse in San Diego, assisting individuals involved in harassment, stalking and other related forms of domestic violence. In 2007, Mr. Hariri began his legal career working on behalf of several prominent national litigation defense firms. While at these firms, Mr. Hariri represented clients on a wide range of complex civil litigation matters, including, but not limited to, toxic torts, product liability, landlord/tenant disputes, environmental contamination issues, professional liability (malpractice), premises liability, business litigation, and personal injury claims.
Honors and Awards:
- Nominated Top Attorney in the San Diego Business Journal in 2012, 2014, 2015 and 2016.
- Selected as Super Lawyers 2016 San Diego Rising Stars
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- San Diego County Bar Association
- Consumer Attorneys of San Diego
- Consumer Attorneys of California
- Lawyers Club – North County Chapter
- Iranian American Bar Association, San Diego County Chapter President