Practice Areas

Los ANGELES County Personal Injury Attorneys

Also Serving Riverside County & Ventura County

Every day in California, innocent individuals are seriously injured, resulting from the negligence of others. Their injuries arise from car crashes, defective products, slip and fall accidents, and many other dangerous situations.

If you’ve been hurt and are incurring costly medical bills, experiencing pain and suffering, or aren’t able to earn a living, financial recovery isn’t a luxury; it is an absolute necessity.

Contact us online or at (818) 650-9985 to schedule a confidential consultation about your case

Car Accidents

When two or more cars are involved in a collision, an individual who is injured may be able to seek monetary compensation for his or her expenses through a personal injury claim. Individuals who are injured in car accidents involving pedestrians or stationary objects are entitled to seek compensation as well. 

Car accidents are on of the most common ways people are injured in the United States. If you have been injured in a car accident, even if the accident was partially your fault, seek legal representation to determine whether you are entitled to file a personal injury claim for your damages.

Truck Accidents

Thousands of commercial trucks, both tractor trailers and small trucks, travel on America’s roadways every single day. These vehicles are not like passenger cars and pickup trucks. They are considerably larger in size and have a different center of gravity, meaning that a collision with a commercial truck can cause much greater damage than a collision with another car. 

Filing an insurance claim after this type of collision is also different than filing a personal injury claim in a car accident. Unlike individuals driving personal vehicles, truck drivers have commercial insurance policies. This means that the process for seeking compensation for injuries sustained in an accident involving a commercial truck can be different from seeking compensation following a car accident.

Motorcycle Accidents

There are a lot of ways to become injured while riding a motorcycle, even if you follow all safety guidelines, such as wearing a helmet and reflective clothing. Like with a car accident, you can seek monetary compensation for an injury sustained in an accident involving another driver. 

As a motorcyclist, you are more likely to be injured by a roadway hazard than an individual driving a car. If you are involved in a motorcycle accident, provide your attorney with a comprehensive body of evidence for your accident and your following medical treatment that he or she can use to develop and file your claim.

Slip and Fall

Slip and fall accidents can happen nearly anywhere. A broken sidewalk, a slippery rock, a pile of fallen leaves, or a freshly-mopped floor can all lead to an injury-causing fall for an innocent individual. When you are injured by this type of hazard, you may be entitled to seek monetary compensation for your damages through a premises liability claim. 

The owner of the property where you were injured has what is known as “premises liability,” which is the responsibility to take all necessary steps to ensure that his or her property is free of potential hazards. A slip or a fall can lead to a variety of injuries: broken bones, slipped disks, and head injuries are just a few of the ways you can be hurt in this type of accident.

Contact us online or at (818) 650-9985 to schedule a confidential consultation about your case. Personal injury consultations are complimentary. Hablamos español. Armenian language services provided. 


Laborers, nursing assistants, registered nurses, retail salespeople, janitors, and light truck drivers are among the top ten occupations to experience workplace injuries or illnesses. Whether you work in one of these positions or another one, you have the right to workers’ compensation benefits if you become injured on the job or suffer a work-related illness. 


If you get hurt in an accident while you are performing your job, you may be entitled to seek compensation for your injury-related expenses through workers’ compensation. If you are not entitled to workers’ compensation because your employer is not required to carry it or because you are an independent contractor, you may still seek compensation for your workplace injury. An experienced personal injury attorney can determine whether you have grounds for a workers’ compensation claim or a personal injury claim and following this, how to proceed with your claim. The process for filing a personal injury claim is different from the process for filing a workers’ compensation claim – do not invalidate your claim by following the incorrect procedure.


No one should have to suffer from harassment, discrimination, or other unfair and illegal workplace practices. Still, numerous Californians face this reality every day. Many tolerate this poor treatment in fear of losing their job or damaging their reputation. If you are one of them, you need to know that you have rights.


If you are not paid the correct wage for the hours you have worked, are denied a paycheck, or do not receive the benefits you have been promised by your employer such as paid vacation or sick time, you have the right to take legal action against your employer by filing a claim with the United States Department of Labor Wage and Hour Division.
Like other types of legal claims, you will need both a solid body of evidence and legal guidance from an experienced attorney. Proving that you have not been fairly compensated can be difficult and will require an extensive investigation of your claim. Make this process easier by working with an experienced employment attorney right away.


If you have been terminated from your position for an illegal reason, you have the right to take action against your former employer. Illegal reasons for termination include but are not limited to, your history of union involvement, your race, your sex, your sexual orientation, your pregnancy or recent childbirth, your religion, or as a punishment for filing a claim against the company. In cases where the termination is done as a punishment for undesirable behavior, such as filing a discrimination claim, it is considered to be retaliation. In the United States, employees are protected against retaliation from their employers. If you have been wrongfully terminated from your position, you need to work with an experienced employment attorney who can support your claim.


As an American worker, you are protected from a wide range of discriminatory actions in the workplace. Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 prohibits workplace discrimination based on the following characteristics:

  • Race
  • Sex
  • Disability
  • Veteran Status
  • Religion
  • National Origin
  • Pregnancy or Parenthood
  • Age
  • Ethnicity

Discrimination comes in many forms. Some examples of workplace discrimination include failure to hire, failure to promote, termination, differences in pay, job duties, or disciplinary action based on one of the characteristics mentioned above, and harassment. An individual who faces discrimination in his or her workplace may file a discrimination claim with the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC). Contact an experienced employment attorney to determine your eligibility to file such a claim if you have been a victim of workplace discrimination.


Sexual harassment comes in two forms: quid pro quo and hostile work environment. With quid pro quo sexual harassment, a victim faces pressure form a superior to engage in sexual activity with him or her in exchange for favorable treatment in the workplace. This favorable treatment can include a raise, a bonus, a flexible schedule, or other perks as a reward for compliance with the supervisor’s sexual requests. In a hostile work environment situation, the victim faces constant mockery, ridicule, embarrassment, and unwanted attention based on his or her sex, gender identity, relationship status, sexual orientation, sexual history, or sexual preferences. Both types of sexual harassment are prohibited by Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964. If you have been a victim of sexual harassment, work with an experienced employment attorney to take action against your employer and rectify the situation.

Contact Arshakyan Law Firm Today!

A member of our team will be in touch shortly to confirm your contact details or address questions you may have.

  • Please enter your first name.
  • Please enter your last name.
  • Please enter your phone number.
    This isn't a valid phone number.
  • Please enter your email address.
    This isn't a valid email address.
  • Please make a selection.
  • Please enter a message.
  • By submitting, you agree to be contacted about your request & other information using automated technology. Message frequency varies. Msg & data rates may apply. Text STOP to cancel. Acceptable Use Policy