At Arshakyan Law Firm, our Encino car accident lawyer represents clients in all personal injury claims and lawsuits. However, the most common claims stem from car accidents.
Traffic accidents occur daily across Southern California, often caused by human error. The consequences of these car accidents can be devastating and even catastrophic in some accident cases.
Ensuring you secure the best possible result from your car accident claim requires a competent legal professional's knowledge, skills, and resources. Our personal injury law firm in Encino provides you with all the qualifications and the one-on-one personalized attention you deserve from start to finish.
Request a free consultation with our Encino car accident attorney by contacting us via our website or by phone at (818) 650-9985. Armenian language services available. Hablamos español.
In a densely trafficked region such as Los Angeles County, California as well as across the state, motor vehicle accidents occur all too often. According to the California Highway Patrol in its latest published report, 3,737 people died in traffic fatalities in 2019 while 269,031 were injured.
These car accidents are caused in many ways, such as:
- Distracted Driving – Operating a car while focused on anything other than driving is one of the most common causes of car accidents in Encino. This can include talking or texting on a phone, eating or drinking, playing with the radio, or engaging in distracting conversations with passengers.
- Impaired Driving – Driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs can impair a driver’s judgment and reaction time leading to serious car crashes.
- Speeding – Exceeding the posted speed limit is not only dangerous but illegal. Even if you are within the speed limit, certain circumstances may require you to drive your car slowly for safety reasons.
- Other traffic violations – whether tailgating, running red lights, rolling through stop signs, failing to yield, or other violations of traffic law, any failure to drive safely and according to the rules puts others at risk for injuries.
- Inattention -- The simple act of failing to drive defensively and with full attention can result in accidents. Daydreaming and getting lost in your own thoughts may seem harmless and not illegal; however, a split second of inattention while driving can cause harm to others as well as oneself.
Traffic car accidents can result in many kinds of injuries, from whiplash to multiple broken bones, torn ligaments, serious sprains, concussions, internal injuries, loss of limbs, severe burns, and devastating and often fatal injuries, such as traumatic brain injuries, spinal cord damage, and more.
Request a free consultation with our car accident attorneys in Encino or by phone at (818) 650-9985. Armenian language services available. Hablamos español.
Tina arshakyan and Art from the Arshakyan Law did an amazing job getting my aunt her settlement from an auto accident.
“Honest, Professional and Decisive Experience to his clients.”
Quality, value, professionalism. and responsiveness.
“Tina is by far the best attorney I have hired for any legal manor.”
Very happy with this law firm and the way they helped my mother
“They made the process very easy and stress free.”
We highly recommend Ms.Tina and Mr. Art as well as their staff.
“Arshakyan law did a great job getting her medical care and a fair compensation for the accident she suffered.”
Art and Ms.Arshakyan for the incredible and wonderful job they did.
“They are top notch and very knowledgeable personal injury and worker’s comp attorneys.”
If you've been involved in a car accident in Los Angeles County, having an Encino personal injury lawyer to handle your car accident case can be invaluable. At Arshakyan Law Firm, our personal injury team is highly knowledgeable in the laws surrounding car accidents and our auto accident lawyers are experienced in dealing with insurance companies, who often engage in tactics designed to pay you as little as possible.
With one of our Encino car accident attorneys in your corner, we can thoroughly investigate and document your car crash case in pursuit of the compensation that you are entitled to for medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering, and other car accident-related damages.
By retaining our law services, you will be putting a dedicated ally and advocate on your side who understands the legal complexities of your car crash case, who can protect your legal rights, and who can use honed skills to help you secure the best possible outcome.